Thursday, April 8, 2010

Family Vaca

So, I've decided that I'm not so good at this blog thing although I really enjoy reading others :) I know that I have much to say and experiences to share, but while thinking about typing it all down makes it harder for some reason. I do have some really awesome stories though!

Anyway, this past Easter weekend, Nick, Donny, Kyle, Amy, and I went home to Carlsbad. We visited the famous Carlsbad Caverns while we were there too. It is so much fun to go to. Here is a picture of the inside. It is about 1,300 feet underground and about 150 miles long inside! CRAZY huh!!! I couldn't stop thinking about how big God is and how awesome He is that HE created all of this! If you are looking for a place to vacation..... you have to see the cave!




1 comment:

  1. It can be a little daunting to sit and type out what you are thinking. I feel that way when I have to just email a person instead of being able to call them. I've even been known to just video it so I don't have to type! Glad ya'll had fun at home!

    p.s.- you should unfollow, then refollow my blog so that your little picture comes up and will link to here. Right now it doesn't :( since you followed before you started writing.

    ReplyDelete